We are seeking a certified Speech Language Pathologist for a Part-Time position in the Aston, PA, area.
• Must be a licensed Speech Language Pathologist in the state of Pennsylvania.
• Must have a Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC).
• Must have a PA School Speech and Language Pathologist PK-12 Certification.
• Must have excellent references.
• Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
• Must enjoy working with children.
• Consultation and collaboration.
• Conduct collaborative assessments using evidence-based practices to identify students with communication disorders, as well as inform instruction and intervention.
• Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
• Assist in development, reevaluation, and continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
• Support the interrelationships across the language processes of listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
• Family-school collaboration services.
• Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
• Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
Welcome to our online job search engine! On our website you can find a job from all over the world. To find a job it is enough to select the category you are interested in. Our job listings are updated daily, so you always have the newest jobs at your disposal during your job search. With the help of our web site You can post a resume which will be visible to thousands of employers worldwide! If an employer likes your resume, they will apply the job they have to your resume and you will receive an appropriate notification. You can also find a job by different way: just set the job search filter and mark it as a subscription. After this you will receive the notifications about all the jobs that appear in the system according to your criteria. Find a job here !