Kelly Scientific Resources is Australia's largest and most experienced scientific staffing company. With a national network of specialist offices staffed by scientists, we are the agency of choice for Australia's major scientific employers and job seekers. We provide scientific staffing services to a broad spectrum of industries with needs in a variety of disciplines.
This is an Expression of Interest for laboratory roles in various permanent and casual Adelaide-based contracts. We service clients across mining, oil and gas, environmental as well as mineral and wastewater testing. We are looking for individuals with experience in the following areas:
* Routine preparation and analysis of air, soil and water samples
* Soil and water testing (pH, conductivity, SPOCAS, etc.)
* Use of Instrumentation (GC, MS, HPLC, ICP, AAS, XRD, etc.)
* Use of hazardous chemicals
* Testing for organic contaminants
* Interpreting and communicating laboratory results
* Instrument calibration and maintenance
* Uphold NATA accreditation requirements
Ideal Skills & Experience
Desirable applicants will possess:
* BSc in Chemistry (organic/inorganic/analytical) or equivalent experience
* Experience in a laboratory setting -analysis of environmental samples/materials
* Competency in data interpretation and statistical analysis
* Flexibility to work various shifts and overtime as required
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Full working rights in Australia
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this opportunity, please apply online. Alternatively, you can contact Christina Lekkas on 08 8367 4180 for a confidential discussion.
Kelly Services is a Fortune 500 company, operating in more than 30 countries and territories worldwide, with 25 years history in Australia and located in every major city nationwide. We deliver staffing solutions across temporary assignments, permanent placements, outsourced recruitment and HR consulting. Our core service lines include Commercial, Industrial, Trades, Engineering, Financial and Scientific resources divisions.
|Pallet Repairer | Day Shift | Gillman | Immediate Start||Pallet Repairer | Night & Afternoon Shift Available| Ongoing|
|SONOGRAPHER- Perth based- Relocation package included!!||Inventory Coordinator|
|Loader Operator||Concrete Labourer|
|Casual Kitchen Attendant l Glengowrie||Chef Manager I Cooper Basin|
|Casual Chef I Cooper Basin||Embedded Software Engineer, C, L1/MAC, L2/PHY - Wireless Technologies|
Welcome to our online job search engine! On our website you can find a job from all over the world. To find a job it is enough to select the category you are interested in. Our job listings are updated daily, so you always have the newest jobs at your disposal during your job search. With the help of our web site You can post a resume which will be visible to thousands of employers worldwide! If an employer likes your resume, they will apply the job they have to your resume and you will receive an appropriate notification. You can also find a job by different way: just set the job search filter and mark it as a subscription. After this you will receive the notifications about all the jobs that appear in the system according to your criteria. Find a job here !
Copyright © 2007-2014 JobOfMine.com, All Rights Reserved.