Observe and report.
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required:
Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
Must be able to pass any State-required training or other qualifications for licensing
Pass a State licensing test if driving a company-owned or client-provided vehicle
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required:
Must possess one or more of the following:
Associate's degree or higher in any discipline
Service in the active duty military, military reserves or National Guard
Service in auxiliary police or police cadets
Meaningful and verifiable work history
Minimum of one year verifiable and successful security experience
Ability to operate radio or telephone equipment and/or console monitors
Ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public
Effective oral and written communication skills
Active listening skills
Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
Attention to detail
Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the State
Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
Must have access to reliable transportation
Must not use illegal drugs. Must be able to pass a drug test with negative results (except when undergoing documented medical treatment).
Must submit to an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable
Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Upon acceptance of a job offer, must be able to pass the following:
MMPI - Psychological testing, if armed or otherwise required
Physical exam, if armed or required by client contract
Physical Requirements and Environment:
Environment: Indoor and outdoor, temperature ranges from moderate to extreme cold and heat
Major activity: Walking, standing, speaking, listening, observing
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Standing, walking, and sitting. Minimal to no stooping or kneeling.
First Time Applicants
How to Apply
- Type www.usajobs.g4s.com into the address bar at the top of the window;
- Register using your personal E-Mail address (Fill in all information on the left side of the screen, submit);
- Verify your email address (The system will automatically send you a verification email, please open the email and click the link provided to continue- it should bring you back to the first screen where you registered);
- Log in using the email and password you set up for your registration on the right side of the page
- Pop-Up (There will be a pop-up page asking if you want to load your resume, if you have a resume to upload you can do so at this time.) Uploading your resume is not recommended. The system may place information in the incorrect locations. It is recommended to complete each section manually. Choose to upload or not. The pop-up window will closed and it should take you to the profile screen starting in the Personal Info Tab;
- Edit and Save each section;
- Once complete; click the Go To Career Button; Edit and Save each section;
- Once complete; click the Go To Education Button; Edit and Save each section;
- Once complete; click the Go To Skills Button; Edit and Save each section;
- Once complete; click the Dashboard Button at the top left of the page;
o (Please Note, there are multiple ways of looking up applications, the easiest way is to utilize the "Key Word" search box);
- For Location type city name (i.e. San Antonio, Dilley, etc.); Click Search;
- Once you have found the Application you wish to apply for, click the "Apply for this job" link.
- Proceed in filling out the application;
o Note; please pay close attention to the questions. Answer all questions fully, honestly, and to the best of your ability
- Once complete click Submit Application
- If there are any errors, you will be prompted to correct them prior to submitting the application.
- We will not receive you application until it is fully submitted. You can check to see if an application was complete or incomplete from the "Dashboard" tab.
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
|Hiring Immediately For Licensed Plumbing||Hiring Immediately For Licensed Plumbing|
|Director of Case Management||Director of Med Surg Ortho Services|
|Director of Case Management||Applications Engineer - TX|
Welcome to our online job search engine! On our website you can find a job from all over the world. To find a job it is enough to select the category you are interested in. Our job listings are updated daily, so you always have the newest jobs at your disposal during your job search. With the help of our web site You can post a resume which will be visible to thousands of employers worldwide! If an employer likes your resume, they will apply the job they have to your resume and you will receive an appropriate notification. You can also find a job by different way: just set the job search filter and mark it as a subscription. After this you will receive the notifications about all the jobs that appear in the system according to your criteria. Find a job here !
Copyright © 2007-2014 JobOfMine.com, All Rights Reserved.