These candidates must want to help children develop a passion for learning, approach a child’s learning years with enthusiasm and dedication and encourage and support each child to promote individuality and self-esteem.
This is an on call position Monday to Friday during regular business hours; a minimum of two full day shifts is required. A full day shift is defined as a shift that is more than 7 hours longs in duration (typically KRSS Services full day shifts start between 8am to 9am and finish between 4:30pm to 5:30pm.)
Documents required include the following:
• Police Record Check for the Vulnerable Sector (within 3 months) or a receipt
• Current First Aid and CPR level C (Certifications expire after 3 yrs of being certified)
• Immunization including your MMR (Mumps, Measles and Rubella usually at 4-6yrs old)
• Immunization Polio (usually at 4-6yrs old)
• Immunization including Tentanus, Diphtheria and Pertussis (14 yrs old to 16 yrs old)
• Immunization including Tetanus, Diphtheria, every 10 years
• Tb test, chest x-ray if required • Resume showing related child care experience and or education
• A void cheque for direct deposit or a form from your banking institution KRSS Services Offers Direct Deposit for Teacher’s Pay
• Two employment reference letters or 2 email addresses of employment references
KRSS Services is COMMITED TO THEIR STAFF!
“I am a KRSS Services supply teacher. At first I was a little nervous but quickly realized KRSS Services gives supply teachers the utmost respect and limitless access to advice and information on how best to fulfill their responsibilities at each Centre. I love KRSS Services! – A KRSS Services Supply Teacher’s Testimonial