A number of young people studying at school would like to have some opportunity to start working and to get money. The best thing to do in this case is to find a part time job.
If you are going to apply for a job, we recommend you read through these tips:
· First, prepare a resume. Even if you don’t have any experience, you can still type something. And your employer is sure to appreciate your efforts. For example, you may mention some of your strong points.
· When you plan a meeting with employer, pay attention to how you are dressed. If you are not sure what to put on, consult your friends or try Google. Don’t forget your nails and hair. Women should not use cosmetics excessively. And if you have a lot of earrings, you’d better take them off to make a better impression.
· Getting a job is a job itself. If you don’t have any experience, you may have to face a number of rejections. Never get depressed and keep on moving forward.
· When the crucial moment comes and you are in the interview, start with a firm handshake which is one of the most suitable ways to demonstrate your sincerity in getting the job. Apart from this, have some practice in trying to sell yourself to some friends or relatives before going to the interview, so you have more chances to get the job you want.
· During the process of your job search, you will have to go from one employer to another. And there’s a very small possibility that you will get the result at once because the employer will still interview other applicants, too. So, just make a list of the places you’ve visited and their phone numbers. So, you will be able to contact them.
You may come across a part time job absolutely unexpectedly. So, be always on guard!